Monday, July 20, 2020

thumbnail

Common Dreams

It is difficult to say which are the most common dreams, but according to some estimates, the 10 most common dreams are: babies, pregnancy, teeth, death, water, fire, blood, loved ones, dreams with erotic connotations, and dreams related to friends and acquaintances. Also, according to the insight into the data from our dream book in English, the most common dreams differ from country to country as well as from the ethnicity of the dreamer.

Every dream you have dreamed without the name of the connection with the events that happened in the previous few days should not be interpreted because it has no meaning. Namely, if, for example, you were at a height and you were scared, and then you dream of height or failure, that dream is a consequence of that experience. We only interpret dreams that do not have some background or fortress in reality.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

2 Comments

avatar

I plan on paying with your app on a regular as I can wake up and talk about my dream and I video tape me using the app and diving into my dream. I want as many people to know and I want to be a partner in helping promote your app. Already did it in an episode.

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello Susie, please, write to us at kanjah77@gmail.com

Reply Delete

Powered by Blogger.
  • ()